Skip to content

Help and advice

The NHS has a comprehensive complaints system, indeed arguably too complex.

One of the best sources of advice on how to complain is on the NHS Choices web site.

It provides good advice on how to complain about both organisations (eg hospitals)  and individuals (eg complaints about alleged professional misconduct by a GP) .  It also provides links to external regulators such as the Care Quality Commission.

It is always better to see if you can get a quick and speedy resolution to your problems locally.  You can also let us know about your concerns through our  ‘Your Experiences’  page.

You can also ask your MP to raise concerns on your behalf.

If you believe that your concerns are part of a wider set of problems in our local NHS, you can also refer the matter to the Lincolnshire County Council led Health Scrutiny Committee, via your local Councillor, to see if they are willing to look at the issue.

Finally you may feel that the media should be involved.  If that is the case please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: